Helicobacter antibody rapid test kit
- Symptomatic patients should be collected. The samples should be collected in a clean, dry, waterproof container which does not contain detergents and preservatives.
- For non-diarrhea patients, the collected faeces samples should not be less than 1-2 grams. For patients with diarrhea, if the faeces is liquid, please collect at least 1-2 ml of faeces liquid. If the faeces contains a lot of blood and mucus, please collect the sample again.
- It is recommended to test the samples immediately after collection, otherwise they should be sent to the laboratory within 6 hours and stored at 2-8°C. If the samples have not been tested within 72 hours, they should be stored at the temperature below -15°C.
- Use fresh feces for testing, and faeces samples mixed with diluent or distilled water should be test as soon as possible within 1 hour.
- The sample should be balanced to room temperature before testing.
Write your message here and send it to us